Sunday, December 18, 2005

My year in review

Interesting. To see the robots post stats like this and help me see things in a new light is very interesting. To be honest….this has been by far the hardest year of my life. It seemed like no matter what I did at every corner was some kind of trial. I’m even going through one now as I write this. I have had to battle my way through so much this year….even to live,after almost dying this past April.
I guess this website has really helped me put things in perspective and has helped keep me focused on the positive and the good things instead of all of the bad. The bad things….though very bad…were STILL far outweighed by the good….....and that definitely is something to be thankful for. So maybe…maybe 2005 wasn’t the worst year of my life afterall…..maybe it was the best because it taught me that even in the face of adversity life is worth living.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?