Monday, December 12, 2005

Life Maintenance Outage ends on a positive note

Followup: Life Maintenance Outage begins on a positive note on Organize my life in 43 Days on 43 Things

An ambitious goal

Today’s the first day of a cyber-sabbatical for me as Day 43 of my goal to “Organize My Life” rapidly approaches. I have so much to do offline in preparation for the holidays that I must find more time to concentrate on hearth and home for the timebeing. It’s been a very productive learning period, and I know a whole lot more about organizing my life in terms of priorities and goals now. I’ve also gained many new friends and new skills to help me along that path — NOW it’s time to get serious about putting them into action! I’ll be watching from the wings for the next few weeks while I enjoy some time with family, and report back on my progress ASAP. In the meantime…

¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo, Amigos!

Penne and the Crew

Supporting America’s Second Harvest Hurricane Relief Fund

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?