Thursday, November 03, 2005

Positive Posts and Profiles

Had to go through the back door to figure out how to create a new post this morning -- where there's a will, there's always a way! Clicked the Edit icon on my last message, then hit the Create tab to bring up a new textbox and here 'tis. Haven't checked out the FAQ, but there must be a better way ;)

Just wanted to say how pleased I am to see my name on the list of Contributors here on B+. I surfed over to update my profile after noticing a nice graphic on someone else's comment box elsewhere and decided to peruse the team profiles this morning. I enjoyed getting to know everyone better and encourage others to share a little more about yourself with us. Have a wonderful day, Amigos, and...

Vayan con Dios

Comments:
May I just say how happy we are that you've joined our group? What a great, positive spirit you have. I look forward to working with you!!
FG
 
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. It's wonderful to be amongst friends -- BW's idea to put a team of positive bloggers together was truly inspired.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?