Sunday, November 06, 2005

Mutual Admiration Society

43 People

There are people in the world who lead me to believe me that there is hope for the future of our race, and I count my friends and colleagues at 43(Positive :)Things among them. I’ve been involved in a lot of online communities, but never one as diversified and unified as this one, which brings People together from all Places and backgrounds to share Ideas on All-Consuming (and not-so-all-consuming) Things/topics of interest.

I’m so grateful to know you and look forward to meeting in person someday. Thank you for taking the time to share your warmth and generosity with me. It truly is a mutual admiration society :) and that is definitely something to celebrate!

Vayan con Dios, Amigos

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?