Saturday, October 29, 2005

Science is Positive

See new entry at One easy way to do this: on encourage other people on 43 Things

Trying out the BlogThis! button for the first time from 43Things :) Thanks for posting my previous message to the Blog, BW. I'm thrilled to finally be here and hope to make a positive contribution to the team! Enjoy the weekend and...

Vayan con Dios, Amigos ~

When a new spiritual idea is borne to earth, the prophetic Scripture of Isaiah is renewedly fulfilled: “Unto us a child is born, . . . and his name shall be called Wonderful.”

Jesus once said of his lessons: “My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me. If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.” (John vii. 16,17.)

Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy

Wonderful Things are Happening!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?